A website developed for teachers and learners offering a tool for creating and managing homeworks requires a set of 4 instructional videos.
The website's address: [url removed, login to view]
Here are descriptions of the required videos:
- how to create a table - a video version of this tutorial: [url removed, login to view]
- how to upload and position an image - a video version of this tutorial: [url removed, login to view]
- how to send homework to a student - a video showing how the student link works from this page: [url removed, login to view] and the page one level below - to see the link you will need to create and submit a homework - this should not be part of the video. The video should include finding the link and passing it onto a student and the student clicking on the link and attempting the homework.
- how to mark student answers - this video should include a full explanation how the teacher finds out about submitted answers for their homework (by email if the teacher has an account), where to find it, how to mark it and where to see the results (per homework & per student) afterwards.
Please send you proposals including:
- a link to a portfolio
- estimated lengths of videos
- suggested technique used in the video - ie. animation, screen capture etc
The videos don't need to include a narrative voice.
Any questions welcome.