we are a Europe based Foundation. We need a camera man/woman filming an interview with a professor at Harvard University (Cambridge, MA). Your tasks will be:
- Arrange a date with the Professor and our Interviewer in Cambridge, Massachusetts in April or May
- Be there punctual
- Bring two cameras including equipment (tripods, sd cards, power)
- Build up the cameras so that one films the interview in a full shot and the other one in close-up on the Professor
- Actually filming the interview in HD resolution with the two cameras.
- Uploading both films on a webservice like dropbox or MEGA
- Charing the link with us so we can download the files from Europe.
The interviewing itself will take not longer than two hours. Probably it will be an inside shot in the office of the Professor, or if the weather is fine - and all three of you agree - in a patio.
There is no special work needed, but it would be fine if you could ensure a good audio quality. Therefore a good microphone like Sennheiser or Røde would be welcomed as well. The video is intended to be in YouTube 720px quality, 16:9 ratio.
There is no editing needed. Please upload the raw files without unnecessary compression loss to the web (mp4 and mp3 will be fine). It does not need to be full hd, and we will work with what you gave us.
If you are interested, please tell us a bit about your filming experience. (Links to videos will be fine as well.) It should be clear to you that you have to travel to the University on your own expenses and that this will be a one time job of two hours duration.
So please tell us a fixed sum for which you want to do the task.
Thanks a lot