I'm seeking an experienced video editor to edit a cinematic wedding video.
You must be able to check off all of the below in order to be suitable.
- Editing in Premiere Pro (CS6 or newer)
- Speak and understand english perfectly (you'll need to go through speeches and understand them)
- Be capable of precision editing, every edit must be clean and free of top and tail whips / reframes
- Have experience creating emotive, engaging and beautifully edited videos.
What you will be provided:
- All raw footage from the wedding day (low bit-rate proxy clips)
- A brief outline of how the video is to be edited
- All music to be used
- A premiere pro project file already setup with all elements in labeled bins if required
- Answers to any questions you may have
What you will need to deliver:
- A beautiful 10-15 minute cinematic wedding film
- Your premiere pro project file for me to reconnect to original media
You will be provided links to previously completed videos for you to know the quality that is expected. These will be provided through private message to prospective freelancers.
This is not a simple edit following instructions, you will need to be creative and build the film based on footage and speeches from the day.
Please apply with links to any relevant work you have done. Please include your version of Premiere Pro in your application to ensure you have read this brief in full.
I'm looking to establish an ongoing relationship with a professional editor, I have another edit ready to be done straight after this one if I'm satisfied with your work. I will have several more over the coming months.
If you have any questions, please ask.