Talented EXPERIENCED Video Editors needed for Internet / Website related video editing and DVD related products targeted at the MTV College-Age demographic. We need someone with talent, and an artistic eye, and a youthful expression.
***Please READ this entire ad and make sure you QUALIFY before responding. Those that do not follow direction here, will not even be considered, as it shows us you don’t pay attention to detail.***
Here is who we are looking for:
- Someone to work full time exclusively for our company.
- If you are a company or agency, DO NOT REPLY to this ad. We want our own full time employee working directly for our company.
- Must be able to take direction and also be self sufficient and take initiative at the same time. Have a go-getter positive attitude.
- Multiple Video Editor and Video Production positions are available.
- Balance needed of having a creative artistic eye, but also have speed in video editing for raw basic video editing for high production output.
- Video clips to be edited and prepared for Internet related video sites like YouTube, as well as packaged DVD products.
- Ability to work virtually from your location.
(Time, productivity, and daily work will be closely monitored though.)
- Overseas person preferred to keep salary costs reasonable.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Someone with honesty and integrity to grow with our company.
- A plus, but not required, if you are located overseas, it would be great if you could work our normal business hours, which are 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday, in the PST, or Pacific Standard Time Zone in Los Angeles, California time zone. This is preferred, but not necessary.
Skills that are a “plus” but not required:
- Graphic design skills with Adobe Photoshop.
- Web Design / Webmaster skills.
Information we need from you:
- Please provide links to YOUR work of actual video clips you have personally edited.
- Only send us links, no attachments.
- If needed, upload your video clips to YouTube and send us the links to your work. Again, we do not want video file attachments sent to us.
- DO NOT send us links to a portfolio or work you haven’t produced.
(we’ve had people represent work that wasn’t their own before and we quickly fired these people when it was obvious they misrepresented their skill and experience level.)
- Tell us what video editing programs, and other relevant computer programs you are PROFICIENT with using, NOT ones you may have used only a few times.
- Please do not waste our time or yours misrepresenting your current skill and experience level, or the quality of work you can do right now.
- Let us know your full time monthly, weekly, hourly salary requirements, based on a 40 hour week.
- Let us know if you have a Paypal account (Paypal is preferred, or other comparable online payment type). This is how we make payments to you every two weeks.
- Let us know if you use a PC or a MAC computer. We use PC’s, so if you do use a MAC, video files will have to be PC compatible for us.
- Our needs are IMMEDIATE for several Video Editors. Let us know realistically how soon you could start.
- If you are able to
Again, please be certain:
- You have read this complete ad.
- You have the experience and skill set of what we are looking for.
- You are willing and able to work for us exclusively full time.
- You submit the requested information as outlined in this ad.
Qualified candidates we choose will be required to do sample video editing tests, prior to formally being hired. This is to ensure you are representing your actual experience and skill level.
Thank you and we look forward to speaking to qualified candidates right away!
***Please make sure you READ this entire ad and make sure you QUALIFY before responding. Those that do not follow direction here, will not even be considered, as it shows us you don’t pay attention to detail.***