My name is Christof and I work for 42law – an Austrian law firm specialized in corporate and migration law with offices in London and Vienna. As a diverse company with an international client base, we would like to start a new segment for our clients: Law-related explainer videos.
How does it work?
• We provide the script as well as the storyboard with the planned animations and the audio record with the spoken text;
• Approx. 180 – 280 words;
• Please do not use any words in the video. The visuals should speak for themselves;
• We can share our licenses of videohive templates if needed. If you use your own we would ask you to share your sources with us;
• We need it to be designed in Adobe Premiere and After Effects as well;
• Time to animate: max. 4 days
• After you have finished animating and sent us the ready-to-go file in high quality (already incl. the voice-over), we will review it and give feedback.
What’s in for you?
Since we want to create a series of explainer videos with on-going uploads for our clients, we are about to form a small team of voice actors and animators to assure a continuous flow of content. In case we are happy with the results, i.e. the collaboration with you, there is a big opportunity of getting into our roster of creatives.
If you are interested in working in a team of young and forward-thinking people and want your work to get noticed by interesting people in the law business, as well as many industry defining start-ups, then please send us your best work in any other format than workplayer.
Thank you very much!
Best regards, Christof