First off - NO STOCK RESPONSES
We are looking for a presentable, interesting person whowho will write and present industry commentary once a week. The video blogs are expected to be rich, upbeat.
The video blogs are expected to be 10-15 minutes of final video and should be about the daily happenings in the Internet and Telecommunications industy. Topics should include topics like:
- New Hardware / Software
- Industry events - major mergers/acquisitions
- Issues affecting the industry
The presenters nationality is not important, the criteria is:
- Perfect Spoken English
- Good environment for shooting video
You need to have:
- Good video camera
- Ideally studio - bedroom or domestic setting NOT acceptable. Studio/Office/exciting outdoor settings are good.
- The ability to output the video to AVI
The bid is for 30 days ie 5 videos and will be renewed on a month-to-month basis. Videos will be FTP'ed to an ftp server.
With your bid, please include a sample video and a photograph of the proposed presenter.
Please write the phrase upbeat blog in your response so I know you have read this brief.