Prepare proxy footage using Adobe Premiere
I would like a video editor to help create multiple sequences from a master sequence. Each sequence will be;
*Named correctly – as per the slate at the start of each exercise
*Title added and named correctly
*Contain only the footage for that exercise
The project bin must also be kept tidy with every element in the correct place.
An instructional video of how I want everything has been created and will be provided.
Starting with 10 exercises as a trial, there are over 200 to complete in total. Trial should not take longer than 1 hour
1. Take footage from main sequence and create a new sequence and title text element
2. Each exercise has a slate at the beginning of it to indicate the start of a new exercise
3. Use Pro Res 1080p sequence preset (provided) - Apple ProRes 422 - HD 1080p 25
4. Use Adobe Premiere CC 13.0.1
5. Use Proxy copies supplied
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
that's totally fine .. i think i am ready for this project .. my showreel is: [login to view URL] if you have any inquiries or questions i am ready to jump on a call or chat with you to discuss further more!