Cape Town based film Production Company requires the services of a experianced Junior Video Editor to start ASAP.
As a Junior Video Editor, you will be responsible for assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques, and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the Production Director.
The position is based in Cape Town, short term contract of 6 months with the potential for a longer contract in the following months.
Video Editor Responsibilities:
· Meeting with the Director to determine production vision.
· Reviewing raw material to determine shot list.
· Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
· Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
· Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
· Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
· Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
· Consulting with the Director throughout the project.
· Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
Video Editor Requirements:
· Previous work experience as a Video Editor.
· Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe Premier Pro & After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, and DaVinci Resolve.
· Creative and artistic skills.
· Portfolio of completed film productions.
· Ability to work to a tight schedule.
· Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.
18 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $92 tähän työhön
Hi I am a professional video editor and I am willing to work on your project. Here are Some of my works: [login to view URL] looking forward to hear from you. Thanks :) Vipul