About the Role:
Momentium is a Melbourne-based technology consulting company that specialises in helping SMEs and start-ups rapidly scale through digital transformation.
We are currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated UI/UX Designer for a contract role within our Cloud Applications development team.
In this role, you will be a key driver on optimising the user experience of the digital solutions for our clients, working closely with our project managers and senior software developers during the design and testing phases across our projects.
• Work with project managers and senior software developers to develop wireframes and prototypes around business requirements and user stories for Cloud Applications (predominantly CRM and HR management systems).
• Develop workable solutions and prototypes of new modules within existing systems, taking into account the design/architecture of the existing systems.
• Effectively communicate design ideas and prototypes to internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist the project manager in user acceptance testing and improve designs based on client feedback.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
• Understand front-end development best practices, atomic design principles and user-centred design process.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
• Strong understanding of user flows and processes, able to create designs that effectively streamline created processes from business analysts
• A strong portfolio of successful UI/UX and other technical projects (experience on CRM & HR applications highly regarded)
• Experience conducting user acceptance testing
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and remotely.
For further information, please see our website: [login to view URL]
33 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello, I have read your job details carefully and i can do your work if you will provide me more details of project.I will definitely give you a best solution to your problem. Thanks