We are looking for a UI/UX designer.
You'll work with the CEO & CTO in improving the UI and design on Outshifter platform and Website.
• Design thoughtful, beautiful, and useful software user interfaces and experiences in a team environment.
• Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
• Use business requirements, user and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
• Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences.
• Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
• Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.
• Work with out team to plan projects for effective delivery while maintaining high standards for design.
• Be a passionate and effective advocate for design with non-design audiences.
• Experience with consumer brand experience design and a understanding of storytelling
• Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
• Additional design skills in related fields, including film-making, motion design, and prototyping
• Experience with design, wire-framing, and prototyping tools
• Experience in designing cross platform experiences
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to extract complex concepts and quickly turn around rigorous flows and mock-ups reflecting a range of options
• Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
• Ability to proficiently present design solutions to stakeholders in design, product management, and engineering
• A portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables.
52 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Hello, I am UI/UX specialist and I will provide you best and high quality of work. I am have done amny UI/UX design you can check my latest design on my portfolio Would be waiting for your reply. Thanks