Responsible for serving a primary role in the configuration, integration, and administration of Cherwell. Delivers solutions that leverage the functionality and integration capabilities of Cherwell. Works with Users, Clients, Vendors, Stakeholders, and Business Partners to gather requirements, support, maintain, and enhance the Cherwell platform
1) Good understanding of ITIL v3 processes
2) Perform day-to-day maintenance, administration, configuration, support, and enhancements to our Cherwell platform
3) Participate in regular sprints - solution development, configuration, testing, and production release
4) Experience working with Business Rules, Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Access Control Lists, forms, workflows, and other customizations
5) Plays a prominent role in the vision, architecture, and delivery of the Cherwell roadmap, including implementing Service Portal, Client Portal, Configuration Management Database (CMDB), third party tool integrations, automation, Event Management, Event correlation, Asset Management, and more.
6) Possess a solid understanding of Cherwell business object types, rules, configurations, relationships, and their proper use cases
7) Able to create and troubleshoot complex queries and expressions
8) Creation and optimization of one-steps and workflows to automate processes
9) Development/creation/maintenance of CMDB, service catalog, specifics forms, client portal, dashboards, and widgets
10) Perform Cherwell upgrades
11) Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft SQL, PowerShell, Web APIs is required.
12) Knowledge of Cherwell ITOM modules includes Discovery, Orchestration, Event Management, Service Mapping, Service Watch, or Cloud Management.
13) Evaluates, recommends and implements emerging Cherwell solutions required to support future state needs of the Cherwell platform.