20 years ago the founders of BIG Digital met and shortly after launched Canada’s largest Information & Safety Digital Signage Network in the Toronto Transit Commission; then in Airports, Residential Buildings, Hotels, and Retail locations. Today we are recognized as a leading North American provider of immersive digital technology solutions and experiences, with on-site analytics.
What differentiates us from other multimedia companies and producers is that we are an all-in-one shop. From ideation to realization we cover all bases. Our turnkey approach includes conceptualization, content creation, design, engineering, installation, and around the clock support.
Our collective goal at BIG Digital is to amaze, inspire & engage audiences in any space.
NOW INTRODUCING SafeChek™ - a technology platform offering real-time messaging tools, safety sensors & analytics - for the entrances and operations of all types of businesses
The first phase of this project is to review the screens and workflows associated with our SafeChek product and determine what, if anything, needs to be potentially refactored/redesigned.
Tasks might include:
1. Examining the currently deployed User Flow/Journey to identify weakness or problem areas. Where do we fall down most? Least? Etc.
2. Creating new wireframes, ideas or designs as necessary to address potential issues found. In essence, identifying any usability obstacles and providing alternative solutions.
3. Ensuring all UI elements are authentic and accessible as supporting the highest degree of accessibility for those who are physically challenged is critical.
4. Keeping our branding and design style in mind and establish a simple brand guideline as needed.
5. Ensuring our designs work on all devices and sizes monitors (i.e. 22” vs 55” and potentially mobile and dashboard)
6. Consolidation around adding or suggesting “microinteractions” to drive engagement.
7. Provide UX/UI “KPIs” for us to consider adding and monitoring.
Additional phases may follow.
Experience with touch screens and kiosks is preferred.
Visit [login to view URL]