I am not sure if you follow what I want.
It is very complicate with [url removed, login to view] , you can study three categories on the left. You will see what I am trying to say.
I think that oscommerce admin or root catalog or somewhere is mess up because there is no in order by sitemap properly which I have it in www.garthwireless.com.
When I was checking with navigation tree which the sitemap was not showing everything in there.
If you can fix the functionally properly then you may use the currently oscommerce with magento theme OR to build NEW Magento Admin and Magent theme from scratch
Also I would like to have a redesign.
1. Three Categories(Cell phone, Accessory, T-Mobile) to be Independently
2. Set up Cell phone category without add to cart, will lead to third party site to use “buynow button” instead of add to cart. ( remove qty also)
3. Set up Accessory category will use add to cart
4. T-Mobile category (Special Deals) need custom page and will not to use add to cart, will need to set up to link (copy [url removed, login to view] because of the code in there) ( please check [url removed, login to view])
5. Special Deals ( in the oscommerce admin) it is for T-Mobile category to gather all customer email address.
6. Make banner random
7. USE html currently from [url removed, login to view]
8. setup sitemap
9. setup easypopulate module
10. setup ups and usps modules
11. setup seo is very important
12. set up adding a wysiwyg editor
13. Paypal pro
14. Google checkout
15. Codes must very clean
16. Use currently newsletter codes
17. Use currently SSL
18. Use currently Live chat to install
19. Link Manager (link exchange)
21. Have all the images and details
22. Php4 , if need upgrade to php5
For your information: all those information has already in oscommerce admin of [url removed, login to view] but if you feel that it needs to refresh then we will discuss it.
I think magento is require to have php5. I am using php4 right now but I can upgrade if it needs.