I need an app developed in Unity.
I want to use Unity so that we can easily output to multiple platforms.
The primary platforms are iOS and Android.
The app will utilize the Amazon, Target, and Etsy API's in order to populate a list of items.
When a user logs in to the app, they will be presented an image of a random item along with the item name, description, and a link to the item purchase page.
The user will swipe right if they like the item or left if they don't like it. The item preferences will be saved.
Any user can use the app and look up the "liked" items of their friends.
For example, assume I have liked a Samsung TV. When anyone views my profile on the App they will see all of the products that I've liked.
Below are the exact details and features:
- The user will register via Facebook automated sign up. Once registered, they will answer various questions such as which sports they like, electronic, food, etc.
- Users will receive push notifications based on their specific schedule options (ie: daily, weekly, or monthly)
- Notifications will list items that they might like. The user can swipe right to signify they like the item, or swipe left to signify they don't like the item.
- Notifications will be sent for specific events (birthdays, holidays, etc.)
-The app will save all of the items that the user has liked.
- These items will be listed whenever an app user views a specific person
- The item view will list locations for purchasing the item (ie: websites)
- Users can view friends birthdays via Facebook API
- Users will be notified in advance for each friends birthday via Facebook API
- Users will be able to populate a list of friends via facebook to invite them to the app.
- Users will be able to add important dates using a calendar interface (the details of the interface are to be determined)
- The app will let the user view their phone contacts in order to invite them to the app and to view their profile (if they have already signed up)
Product Listing API's
- API's for Amazon and Target and Etsy
- Items will be automatically populated within the app
- The API will be developed open ended so that additional API's can be added at a later date