We are looking for a developer to create an educational app that help the kids to learn physics lessons in the Arabic language. Our app is visual and similar to [login to view URL]
We need to design 8 different interactive games each one represents a physic lesson.
1. Newton's second law - the lesson explained the relationship between the shopping cart weight and human power. The kid can add/remove items from the shopping cart to see how the shopping cart speed change.
2. Apparent weight - describe this lesson by study the fish weight in the elevator. the fish weight will increase when the elevator goes up while it will describe when the elevator goes down. the kid can control the elevator direction up or down.
3. Terminal velocity - ball and quill fall down while the ball will reach the ground first because of air resistant on the quill.
4. Exchange interaction -
5. Tension force - number of people pull on a rope in opposite direction. the kid can add/remove people to study the force direction. see [login to view URL]
6. Normal Force -
7. Total force -
8. Force type recognition - the kid match between the images then choose the force category: pull force, push force or magnetic force ...etc. For example, choose the man has a rope with a box so the force used in this case called pull force. see [login to view URL]
- arrows show the power direction should be added to any game when required.
37 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 557$ tähän työhön
Hello and السلام عليكم I am an Arabic Game Developer here to offer you my services i have built more than 300 games in the last few years and i'd be happy to show you my games in chat