There is a simple Unity app for mobile phones that has Start, About, and Stop menu settings. The player is freely able to move in a park when Start is clicked.
1. Add three different interactions with the person moving inside the app with the objects into the app. It could be a close-up info message about the object, or etc.
2. Add a sound that will last through the whole game while is on "Start" mode. Add a second sound when getting nearby an object. F.e. add a dog and when you get close to the dog, add a barking sound.
3. Add a timer - how much time has elapsed while the player played in the game. The timer shall be visible all the time.
4. Add random coins inside the game. If the player collects a coin, add it to the overall coin count that should be visible the whole time.
5. Limit the game until 60s.
6. Add a high scoreboard of the top 5 times that the player scored the highest points.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $117 tähän työhön
Hi. I can do this simple game. I am professional Unity 3D developer. Check my portfolio: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Regards, Dragoljub Djordjevic