Sub. : Proposal for making a digital game out of an Onboard 3d game.
I am Parbesh Mandal. I have created an Onboard 3D game based on a unique concept and I got copyright registration of the game from copyright registration office New Delhi. The name of the game is IC3 Brain Gym. This game is unique and has no similarities with any other game ever launched in the world so it needs to be verified by me at every stage of its development, to get confirmed if it is developing in the right direction or not.
I want to make it a Digital game. It is basically a fixed budget job. In case you are interested in the job, you are expected to take care of all the following requirements of the job as given below:
1) The game has to be completed in different phases. In the first phase that includes making of the entire 3D game platform and to give 360 degree rotation to each of the game platform along their two axis, i.e., 360 degrees rotation along its horizontal axis and 360 degree rotation along its vertical axis. Then please get the work verified by me. If its satisfactory as per the game's requirements then only you will get the remaining job and that too in phases.
2) This game has 3 Main level. The first main level consists of a single game platform of 8 cubes. The second main level consists 3 game platform consisting 9 cubes, 18 cubes and 27 cubes respectively. The Third main level consisits 3 game platform consisting 32 cubes, 48 cubes and 64 cubes respectively.
I.e., 8, 9, 18, 27, 32, 48 and 64 cubes of 7 different game platforms respectively.
The platforms are similar but getting little bit more and more complex as the level increases that suits the IQ level of the player of different age groups .
3) The first level is free version but the Second and Third levels including their sub-levels are not free versions
4) Make provision such that the game can be made offline as well as online without any complications as per the requirement of the players in the near future.
5) Make provision such that the paid version of the game (i.e., Second and Third Levels) strictly can be installed online through Google PlayStore and Apple ios only. It also means that it can not be copied and installed offline from one computer or mobile to another computer or mobile.
6) The game consists only 7 tasks to be defined in the game in its first launch as indicated:
Free version includes only the first main level with only one defined task.
Paid Version includes all three main levels that consists 7 game platforms with each platform having 7 defined tasks.
7) You have to create different mode of play in the game with powers given to players.
Players should be given option to change the background colours of the game platform.
Players should also be given options to select or deselect different categories of tasks on the basis of which the game has to be Played. All the tasks mentioned here are only for the Second and Third Levels paid version of the game.
8) After that you have to make a game tutorial in the game where players can learn how to complete all the tasks defined in the game..
9) You have to develop the game in Unity 3d as it is compatible in many game platforms specially Android and Apple ios. The developed game must not be in conflict in any way with the agreement or policy of the game platform (Android or ios) where it is to be uploaded. Finally after submitting the original copy of the game (aab and ipa) to me and after I upload the Free and Paid version of the game in my Google PlayStore account successfully, the job is complete.
Incase you have any problem with any of the above mentioned tasks, please intimate me before accepting the job.
For updating the game you will be recalled as and when required in the near future as per the demands of the players. Expecting long term business relationships with you for the game.
Incase interested you can place your bid.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin ₹26143 tähän työhön
Hi there. I am a game developer with long experience. I am interested in your game project. We can finish in 30 days. We can discuss the details in the chat. Best Regards