This project is to set up a docker image and startup file that will run desktop and other software on an ubuntu machine that I will rent through [login to view URL] website.
The image should:
1. install ubuntu desktop 18.04
2. install blender 2.8 with GUI (not version 2.79)
3. make sure the gpus are installed and working (some of the machines have multiple gpus)
4. install a gui client or browser for connection to amazon s3 to import and export files
5. have a gui to transfer files to and from my computer
6. set up the machine to accept RDP from my windows computer
If any of these can't be done with the image then they will need to be done in the startup file.
I am not very familiar with ubuntu and use a windows machine so I need you to help me set up remote desktop and connect to the instance.
I have an account on [login to view URL] and just set one up on docker so I will give you temporary access to those plus temporary access to amazon S3.
You should get everything working first then once you have done that you can show me how to connect. I will rent out 2 or 3 machines to confirm everything works ok.
* In your reply, please give me a very brief outline of how you would do it so I can make sure you understand. Thanks.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 178$ tähän työhön
Hi, I will create a docker with ubuntu18 and install the require files to you and I will give the access to you in work directory to pull and push files from docker container.