This is something that I would like to be publicly available so anyone can use it for free. I would also like to use it for my own clients, but simply through the public interface.
- User enters their twitter username and password
- The application creates an account for this person with a username and password identical to their twitter account.
- User selects keywords they'd like to follow
- User selects the speed at which it follows them (from "slow" to "fast")
- The system looks through the twitter conversations that are happening, and follows the people who use those keywords, but breaks up the follows into partially random time increments. It decides the time interval between each follow by selecting a random number of minutes between 1 and X, with X being a high or low number based on how slow or fast the user wants to follow people.
- For each person that it follows, it waits two days (48 hours), and if that person has not followed back, it unfollows that person.
- Determine which people the user is following who is not following the user back, and unfollow people randomly from that list using the same "slow" to "fast" functionality described in part 1.
- An admin account where I can see how many people are using the site and view all account activity