The program will need to:
1. Read the incoming tweet from Nike. Tweet will read "@NikePortland: Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Air Jordan 11 Retro....#Bred11...."
2. The script will need to store the second hashtag code (#Bred11)
3. The script will need to read a list of names and size that I create
4. The script will send multiple direct messages to @NikeStore from multiple Twitter accounts
5. The direct message will contain first and last name, size and the hashtag code (#Bred11) for each line
6. The script will need to read from a list in order to extract the first and last name along with the size
7. NikeStore also tweets new releases with a link and a buyer must click the link and choose the size and add to cart...the script will have to be able to click the link automatically, choose the size, add to cart, and add CC info. It can be any made up CC number, I just have to be able to get to this screen since Nike holds the item for you, and I can enter my cc info manually.
8. It is CRUCIAL that this DM is sent within 1-5 seconds of the tweet being posted by the original Nike account.
9. I will also need to be taught how to use this program, I have access PC.
i understand that you have #7 in a different program. i'm interested in purchasing that program as well.