We basically require a simpler clone of [login to view URL] - a crowdfunding/charitable fundraising website for social/humanitarian causes. We expect the developer(s) to build a scalable, modular system for up to about 20,000 site visitors since the system caters to a small country. We shall provide an HTML5 front-end and admin dashboard template. The system needs to have a general CMS for the administrators plus a central login using facebook or email for campaigners and donors.
Pages/Menu items required:
1. Home Page with featured causes, summary of how it works and briefly about us.
2. Start a Campaign - Login through facebook/email and submit campaigns easily.
3. Explore & Donate - Displays causes in grid or list format with campaign tracking and progress bar, showing how much has been raised along with total required for each campaign.
3. About us page - details of our page.
4. How it works page - details of how the platform works.
General modules/main features required:
1. Fundraiser module - to submit cause details and upload verification documents
2. Donors module - to view and explore donations in various categories such as health, environment, education, community support, urgent and 'almost funded'. Donors need to be able to add up to 10 causes to a 'donation cart' and pay using visa/mastercard. We shall provide the banking gateway access from our end. Developer(s) need to just connect to the gateway.
3. Admin module to monitor campaigns and donations from back-end and download/generate reports and view users.
4. Sponsor login module to allow sponsors to login and upload sponsorship banners and ads to the website.
5. Needs to have a central login system using facebook/email like in [login to view URL] that would allow the user to function as both a donor and/or fundraiser.