I want someone to build a contact dashboard for all the ways our customers can get a hold of us using the Twilio features. We really like Twilio Flex app, but after further talking to them it is much too big of a program for our office. We were wondering if someone could build such a dashboard to take messages from Facebook, twitter, Instagram, phones, text, chats. While also allowing us to make and record calls coming in and going out from office phones and techs phones. The system would also be able to help us separate between two different companies because we have a tech company in our local area, but also a parts store that sells all over the US but is hoping to expand. Also we would like for it to help us with tracking numbers for our marketing to be able to track better how calls are coming in and out of our companies. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Think I should update the Features I am hoping for this contact center:
- Chat Messages from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Maps Chat, and Website
- To do Text messages
- Show incoming & outgoing phone calls and record them from work phones and our techs cell phones
- Be able to be used and filter 2 companies phone calls and based on the question to the correct person
- Be able to help us better track our marketing ads with tracking
- Would also like the ability to add an IVR for HR calls and overnight calls, this way we can get rid our overnight company and have the computer filter the calls and send text messages with customers information gained from IVR.
Send me an chat or email if you have questions about what I am thinking?