I have worked as volunteer and in Internship with Western Washington University
Coordinator for Communications, (Internship) May – October 2014
Extended Education at Western Washington University (WWU)
• Effective Communication in English and Arabic Languages.
• Creating and managing an integrated communication marketing project focusing on public relations by building a relationship with traditional & untraditional media outlets.
• Translating conversation or documents from English to Arabic and Arabic to English.
Intensive English Program, Bellingham, WA August 2012-Janurary 2014
• Assisted incoming students, with translating and other concerns
• Provided guidance to new students at program orientation
• Collaborated with faculty and staff regarding cultural norms and differences
35 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 74 £ tähän työhön
Hi sir , I am a professional translator , the work will be done efficiently , your satisfaction is guaranteed , looking forwards from you Best regards .
hi am native Arabian and i studied English for 12 years , then i studied vet. medicine in English too for 5 years at faculty of vet medicine Aswan university .
Hello i saw your project and i am sure i can help i am native arabic speaker fluent kn english,french and swedish just started as a freelancer i hope you hive me the chance to show my abilities Thank you
Arabic is my mother tongue, I've done all my studies in English and know I'm a master student at wits University, South Africa. I'm willing to complete whatever you threw at me.