We need the translation from English into Russian, from a native Russian translator, of a spreadsheet concerning some text strings that will be included in a newsletter creation software interface:
The file contains about 610 words.
Attached You can find a screenshot of part of the spreadsheet.
Below are some requirements:
1. Try to match text length. Many of the texts you will be translating will end up on the user interface, inside buttons and labels. If your language requires a text much longer than the English version, that might result in a truncated button text or label. Try to find a replacement that fits the original length.
Normally, the English language requires shorter texts when compared to other languages, but you have a little tolerance. Your text can be a bit longer
2. Honor UPPER CASE and lower case characters.
3. Honor punctuation. If a phrase has a period at the end, make sure you add one too.
4. Honor line breaks. If a text is laid out on more than one line, make sure you re-create the same layout.
5. Honor plural/singular. If a phrase has plural terms such as Barocdes remember to make it plural in the translation as well, if required by your language.
6. You don’t need to translate each single word. Sometimes you will find words that might be better if not translated.
7. Watch out for placeholders (like ""%1"" or (%1). A placeholder is a symbol in a text that gets replaced with a variable during run time.
Thank You in advance!
52 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello There, Document translations produced by us allow your company to extend your message in any direction desired helping you reach anyone targeted: client and employee alike. Best Regards Desource TI
Hi! I think your project is very interesting, so I'd like to help you with it! Please contact me if you want to work together! Thank you! Have a nice day! :)