READING IS CARING - NO SPAM PLEASE, take 60 seconds to read it in full.
This is a paid test of 340 words that will lead to the possibility to work on interesting and long-term projects (involving more than 100,000 words).
- the .sdlxliff file to be translated is attached (along with the instructions in a Word file).
The latest deadline is Sunday, September 10th, before the end of the day EST time zone (after midnight GMT) or 4 days after the award.
Please just bid only:
- if you can match the deadline (not negotiable)
- if you are a Portuguese native speaker from Brazil (mandatory)
- if you have experience as a translator (mandatory)
- if you have a great understanding of English language (mandatory)
- if you can translate and work on the file attached (mandatory)
(alternatively specify if you can work on POeditor, although it won't be the 1st choice)
The budget for this test is 10$ and is not negotiable.
If the test runs successfully you will be chosen to work on other projects and the rate per word to be applied later on will be between $0.02 and $0.03 per word (not negotiable), to be discussed upfront according to the complexity of the text or the deadline involved.
VERY IMPORTANT: This project addresses only to people that match the above requirements. Bids from Asian teams or people that do not match them will be discarded and reported as spam. Whenever you accept this assignment but you lack any of the above requirements you will receive the lowest feedback, so kindly just bid if you are eligible.
Please start your cover letter stating your experience with Trados Studio (or Poeditor) so I will know that you read this in full.