1. Word by word translation is not required.
2. Author's style to be maintained.
3. The emotion, thrill or humor in the story shouldn't be missed.
4. Use Simple language. Sentences to be short. Contemporary English words to be used.
5. As far as possible, nativity of the English language to be maintained.
For Ex : If there is any Tamil proverb, simile or metaphor used in the Short story,
don't translate the same to English, find out something in English which is appropriate,
which fits best to that situation in the story.
If you are not able to find out any English equivalent proverb also don't bother, just simple English is enough.
6. One shouldn't find out that 'this is a translated version'.
7. While reading the English story, the reader should be able to visualize the scene in his/her mind.
8. Please read more English novels and use words which by itself expresses.
Ex: BAANG..... Aaaaahhhh!!!.... OMG!!!... BOOM...
You could come across these more in comics. Just give these a try if it fits in our story's situation.
The ultimate goal is to make the story more interesting, so feel free to try any idea that you get.
The title of the story is ஒளியாதே. Feel free to give any suitable attractive title in English.
36 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1172₹ tähän työhön
I place the minimum amount as bid as I love the story.. I used to write creative stories in english though I'm a topper in Tamil. I hope I'll do justice for the story and give a my best content.
i will translate tamil to english i have translated more then 50000 words in tamil to english you can give me the work i will finish it as soon as possible
I am fayorafi...I am a translator from English to Tamil and tamil to English....my native is tamil....And I am also a story writter... I will do my work quickly and perfectly.. Please give me a chance
greetings sir/madam i am subash.i am a professional writer.i have 4 years of experience in the field.i assure that you will satisfy by my [login to view URL] for your positive response...