I need transcripts made of approximately 23.5 hours of interviews conducted in English. Interviews are located in a dropbox folder that will be shared with you upon awarding the project. Please provide a quote with a charge per hour of recording - bids not on this basis will be ignored.
You will be required to sign an NDA, and after completion of the project delete all files. Please include with your bid your full name, address and an email address for legal notices so that we can fill in the NDA.
On awarding the project I will ask you to complete an initial transcription of an approximately 1 hour recording, which will be checked for accuracy and compliance with the project directions below. If this first hour is acceptable then we shall proceed to the the remaining 22.5 hours of recordings, if not the project shall be terminated and you shall be paid for the first hour.
Transcripts to be delivered as soon as each recording file is completed.
Lastly, I require a minimum of 2 hours of recording to be transcribed each day until project completion. Do not bid for this job if you are unable to deliver according to that schedule.
Particulars of recordings
- Number: 23x interviews of approximately 1 hour each (shortest 12 minutes, longest 1 hour 47 minutes)
- Total of all interviews: 23.5 hours
- Language: Australian English
- Participants: Common interviewer (young female) + different interviewee in each file
- Template document will be provided.
- Each recording to be a separate document with file name "[RECORDING NUMBER]_Interview_Pt[PART NUMBER].doc" (eg [url removed, login to view]).
- Document to start with file name as heading. Second line to be recording length.
- At the start of each person speaking, start a new paragraph and label the interviewer as '1' and interviewee as '2'
- Complete transcript required. No paraphrasing or rewording what was said, however gap words like 'umm' can be left out. No need to record pauses or sighs or other elements of the conversation.
- Transcript to be taken using AUSTRALIAN ENGLISH (not US English)
- Commonly used phrases can be referred to by their acronyms from the acronym list provided.
- Where part of the recording is difficult to hear or a word is hard to decipher or spell, please highlight in yellow to indicate that it needs to be reviewed.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Possess sound knowledge in English Fluent in Ms Office Spare Time available Looking forward to receiving a project, will make sure to do to the best of my efforts.
I have proper English skills for this job, both comprehensive and writing. I offer the cheapest and best work in the least time. That is more than enough for me one to entrust this job to me.