We are looking for a Thai Website Manager to take care of the operations of our Thai financial website on a daily basis. This job includes a variety of tasks such as translation, searching local news, partnership development with businesses, social management and so on.
We are ideally looking for someone with a background in Finance. The work hours are typically gonna range from 9 AM to 5 PM Thai time. However, there could be flexibility in day-to-day operations and work.
It should be noted that the "translation" part of the job only amounts to may be 10% of the workload. Overall, you will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
2. Search for local news source to put on the website
3. Finding new writers for the website in Thai
4. Overall quality maintenance of the website
5. Manage social media for the website
6. Engage in SEO and online marketing activities
7. Partnership Development with local companies
We are paying USD 1200 - USD 1500 per month for this position. This is an ongoing job.
Translate: from English to Thai
Other Skills: Thai
In addition please submit a resume and answer the following questions.
1. Do you have a background or degree in Finance or a related field?
[url removed, login to view] you be available for work from 9-5 PM, your local time? Or would you prefer working in either of the following shifts: 9 AM - 1 PM OR 1 PM - 5 PM.
3. Please take a look at the thai version of [url removed, login to view] and kindly suggest if we hire you, how you would improve the quality of the site? Point out to existing problems, if any.