I need someone to write or collect sentences in Spanish and translate them into English (source is unimportant).
1) I will give you 3,000 Spanish words that I want you to use. Each sentence should use at least one of these words. (If a sentence uses multiple words from the list that's fine and you don't need to create extra sentences in that case. Most likely you'll end up with perhaps half number of sentences as compared to the word list I give you (my estimate). You do not need to repeat any words from the list if you're already used it in a sentence but feel free to do so if you want.)
2) It's important that the sentences are simple, common, understandable, but they must be full sentences.
3) I need you to translate each sentence into English like so:
El fraude por internet es bastante comun.
Internet fraud is pretty common.
El fraude (fraud) por (for) internet es (it is) bastante (enough, sufficient) comun (common).
4) Save them into Anki [url removed, login to view] (front card: spanish sentence, back card: English sentence, notes: word for word translation. If you also do the bonus task (5), then the audio would be attached to the front card. (This program is really easy to use, so if you have any issues I can help.))
5) Bonus task: Record each sentence in Spanish as an .mp3. (You must be a native Spanish speaker with a clear pronunciation). When recording you need to make sure we can link it to the sentence, so you may want to name the files accordingly (numbered perhaps).
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Im a native Spanish speaker from Argentina. I'm studying to be an English Interpreter, so I can perform this task at a 100%. Please give me this chance.
Hi! I'am a Professional translator and I am abble to do this job and I will fill your expectations. I speak Spanish fluently and I have a perfect accent. Please, see my resume for more details Dukens
I am a native Spanish speaker, and I'm very interested in this project. I went to college in Mexico and in the USA, for that reason I have experience writing in both languages.