English to German
Deadline: 22/12/2016 at 1pm
CLIENT’S/PROJECT’S SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS:
Please do not hesitate to contact me with the file « Q&As » for any question
- Please open each document (right click on the file --> Open For Translation).
- Once you have translated the entire file, please open the document for review (right click on the file --> Open For Review), review your work, and change the status of each segment to APPROVED (indicated by the magnifying glass symbol).
- When you have completed your review, please export the target document in a separate forder to the one set by default (right click on the document --> Batch Tasks --> Export files -> Target Files).
Warning: Please do not click on Batch Tasks --> Finalize because the bilingual files will not be included in our Return Package)
- Check the formatting and page layout of the target document(s) and make such changes as may be required.
- Please deliver a return package to us (right click on the project to be delivered and select Create Return Package).
- Please also deliver the target document(s) in which you have checked the formatting and page layout. Note that the correctly formatted target documents are not included in the return package.
- Please note that the weighted wordcount of this project includes the proofreading and verification of all segments proposed by the translation memory.
- Please note that the termbase (if attached to the project) prevails over the TM and that you must not modify it in any case.
- Please note that the segments with the field « Validé client » or « Validation : Oui » are to be kept as such.
CHECKS TO BE PERFORMED DURING PROOFREADING:
- Technicis has already configured the automatic checks to be carried out for this project.
- Please check the tags in the file and run the QA checker (F8) as well as the spell-check (F7).
- Please include any modification you'll make on the exported target document(s) in the project as well before creating the return package.
• Please use the glossary provided by the client to ensure that the quality of your translation meets the client's needs.
• Please note that the terms included in the glossary prevail over the TM.
• Please note that any other glossary sent previously is not up to date.