We're looking for a native Swedish speaker to build and engage a community of Swedish people (gig economy). We need help with translating the recruitment materials, select the best profiles based on Swedish proficiency and customer care ability, and engage with the community by creating and posting engaging content.
- Build a questionnaire and FAQ materials in Sports (running, fitness, sportswear)
- Write and proofread landing pages and social ads
- Analyze answers to assess Swedish proficiency and customer care ability
- Follow-up with selected profiles to get them onboard
- Manage the community Skills this project requires:
- Experience managing communities and web marketing
- Native level of Swedish + fluent in French or English -
Be available ASAP, for around 8 hours per week for around 4 months In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience, including examples of social media accounts previously created or managed as well as social ads.
iAdvize is the European leader in Conversational Marketing.
Our platform transforms and simplifies the Customer Journey for 1500+ brands in 60+ countries.
Thanks to our on-demand pool of experts, customer get all the answers they need 24/7 on their favorite websites. These savvy enthusiasts have core interests and are selected carefully. They bring authenticity to our customers while getting paid.
After 3 years of existence and many success stories for clients in Europe and Northern America, we are now launching our first Swedish client!
[login to view URL]