1) I will give 100 email IDs to create accounts and one central email account for you to verify - this just means you get 100 emails and you need to create 100 accounts, but all the verify emails will come to one address, which you can login and click.
2) All must be Female accounts with an uploaded picture.
2) Each Facebook account must join a different US university.
4) Each Facebook account must add 100 university friends from any university in US.
5) Therefore, there will be 100 user accounts created and a total of 10,000+ legitimate university friends added to the accounts.
If you do not have a very good understanding of Facebook and profiles and friending, then DO NOT bid on this project. You will only get confused and frustrated. I understand this process very well and will be vigilant that you are adding legitimate friend profiles. Please do not try to cheat as I will catch it easily.
1) Each Facebook account must have 100+ friends ADDED. That obviously means you must request many more than 100 friends per account. Understand that Facebook will block the account if you send too many friend requests in 1 session (If you do not have experience with this process, then you should not bid).
2) To confirm that the 100 university friends are all legitimate profiles, I will require that:
a. 90%+ of the 100 friends added to each Facebook account you create must have 10 or more profile pictures (legitimate Facbeook profiles average much more than 10 profile pictures)
b. 95%+ of the 100 friends added to each Facebook account you create must have a “Wall” history showing postings that are older than 6 months.
By requiring (a) and (b), you will not be able to take the 100 Facebook accounts you created then add 100 fake friend accounts to each.
Please only bid on this project if you understand how Facebook works (ie. adding 100 legitimate university friends to every account can not be done in 1 session. Most likely it will take each account 4 sessions of sending friend requests. Also, there are many tricks that an experienced Facebook person would know that would make it much more likely for a friend request to be accepted making this project much easier. I can help you, but if you don not know these tricks already, then I suggest you do not bid.
** Please post the best bid - sure there will be a lot of bids, I will go for the best explanation (which means you understand), and for the BEST PRICE.. Preferably $30 or less!!