I have 31 topics that I need someone to jot down ideas about in Portuguese and English. I need a "minimum" of 2 - 3 pages of info for each topic. One and a half pages is not 2 pages.
There are 31 topics but an example of ONE topic is: "food in Portuguese."
If the topic is "food in Portuguese" then I would need you to write about "food in Portuguese." To come up with the 2 - 3 pages of info, for the topic "food in Portuguese" you would give the Portuguese word for food, explain Portuguese culture and how food is viewed, cultural aspects of food in Portugal. Give some names of Portuguese food and explain what it is in English, talk about restaurants in Portugal, then translate the word restaurant into Portuguese then list the names of things found in a restaurant then translate those too. Write about relevant things about food as it relates to Portugal or the Portuguese language.
That's the general idea. Write down relevant information as it relates to the topic and give the Portuguese translation of the relevant words when necessary. Do this and you should have 2 - 3 pages easily. As previously stated: give translations words and expressions as it relates to the topic. I'm not looking for word for translations of what you write but the keywords and phrases that relate to 'food in Portuguese' should be [url removed, login to view] will be writing down short phrases and ideas in bullet points. That's it. You are not writing a paper. You do not have to be an expert English writer but what you write should be readable and understandable.
You should be fluent in the Portuguese language.
When applying for this project, answer, the following questions using a full sentence, or sentences, so that I know exactly what you are referring to.
1. How long it will take to complete this translation project?
2. How much will you will charge (your bid) for completing the entire project?
3. I would like updates of the project, I would like updates so that I can add input and see the progress of the project. If you have an issue with this, let me know.
4. Let me know how many days a week and the number of hours on those days you plan to work on this project. Don't "disappear" then "reappear" (that's if you 'reappear') after being assigned the project, as stated, send me updates and let me know what's going on.
5. Let me know what country you are from and what country you are currently living in.
6. Let me know how many people will work on this project. If one person will work on this project, will that one person be you?
7. Can you and will you stick to the deadline, we agreed on, for completing this project?
8. Are you a native speaker of Portuguese? Do you have any relevant samples of your work? If so, send them.
9. You will be required to sign a contract before you are hired to work on this project. Is signing a contract a problem for you?
Skills required: Portuguese,English,creative thinking. Not looking for expert English writing ability. That's not what this is about. You should however be excellent in Portuguese.
I do not pay upfront. I pay when the project is complete.