[url removed, login to view] is looking for English-to-Korean translators for all its pages. Colnect features an easy to use translation interface and has already been translated to over 60 languages. You can read more about the translation interface here: [url removed, login to view]
* Please apply ONLY if you are either a native speaker of Korean or if you can prove your skills through language tests (the tests will be discussed at a later stage, if needed).
* You must be proficient in English.
* The Korean translation is partially done. It needs to be revised and completed.
* The job is marked as a fixed price, but an HOURLY rate could be discussed as well.
About Colnect: Our website, [url removed, login to view] , offers free online collectibles catalogs and personal collection management for collectors from around the world.
Currently, most languages are translated by volunteers. However, we are looking for other languages which are not yet supported. You are welcome to apply for any other language which is not yet supported.
Instructions on how translations are done on Colnect can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
If you are confident that you can translate, want to do the job and wish to APPLY -
Please open a Colnect account. When applying please CLEARLY STATE your Colnect user name and the date in which you can start translating.
- Lower bids are preferred.
- Results will be checked by other native speakers.
Looking forward to working with you :)