We are an online retailer shipping our products internationally including Germany in eBay.
However, our English-speaking customer service staffs are having some difficulty to communicate efficiently with German customers, and we believe that they prefers to resolve the issue with a native-speaking representative.
The idea of engaging a German-speaking representative to help us in communicate better with our unsatisfied German customers arises from the fact that we are receiving a significant raise in negative feedbacks (related to ebay ranking system). This will affect our credibility to customer in long run.
Our store policy offers customer with 100% money back (including shipping fee) if the product is damaged / not in satisfactory condition upon arrival. However, not all unhappy customers know about it, and we believe that we could improve our customer experience if we could approach them on the phone, to offer them the refund or to resolve the issue in a constructive way.
These are the additional information for you (assuming the job is awarded to you):
- We obtain the customer's registered phone number from ebay when the purchase is confirmed within ebay. You shall not use the contact numbers provided for any other activities that is out of this project scope.
- You shall represent us as a customer service representative in German during all communication sessions with the customer
- This will be a long-term, low volume project. We are expecting about 2 calls to customers per week as a start.
Please feel free to let me know if you need more information.
If you are interested on this long-term but low volume project, please kindly
- Quote us the service hourly rate, or
- Quote us the rate per customer, or
- Quote us in your preferred invoicing method
We will be providing all the basic information on the products / company policy and other materials that you may require. We will reimburse you during the initial training period, if you think that the effort will be significant (please quote us as well).
All the quoted fee shall include:
- Local phone charges within Germany
- Necessary tools to perform the phone support task (e.g. phone etc)
- VAT or other taxes
We could pay with Paypal, or transfer from our German bank account to your account if you prefer.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $145 for this job
I am a native Scot and have been living in the German-speaking part of Switzerland for 28 years. I have had years of experience dealing with people (German speaking)and pride myself on being tactful and patient.
We are based in Uruguay and can easily hire German speakers that can do the job cost effectively. Rate would be aprox U$ 10 per agent, per hour. [url removed, login to view]
Native German, part time German teacher in the US and would like to work with you, phone cost should not be an issue, contact me for further discussion. Thanks for your consideration and your time. Regards