About the Company
We are a financial advisory website operating out of Southeast Asia. We require a freelance writer/ translator to translate existing English articles/ content to Tagalog for our upcoming Philippines website.
We want a database of short financial advice articles quickly translated to Tagalog and localised to suit Filipino consumers.
The details of the job are as follows:
1) Article length: ~250-500 words per piece
2) Content: Simple financial advice for consumers of all levels of financial understanding.
3) Work parcel: 5 short articles @ [url removed, login to view]
4) Deadline: 1-2 days per parcel
5) Further work availability: Up to 15 additional parcels upon satisfactory completion.
6) Opportunity for permanent engagement: additional translation/ rewriting work (1 article every 1-2 weeks) at much higher rate.
We want the sites content to be succinct, and simple to understand. It should appeal to consumers of any level of financial understanding. Minor rewriting may be needed to address cultural sensitivities and localise examples to fit local Philippines context. Figures of speech also need to be changed to local equivalents.
The writer/ translator we are looking for should have these traits:
1) Fluent written Tagalog, excellent understanding of English
2) Have a basic understanding of financial products such as Credit Cards, Personal Loans, Home and Car Loans
3) Quick turnaround will be rewarded with the possibility of further work, increasing rates, and permanent engagement
How to apply:
Please respond to us with the following:
1) A translation of ‘A mortgage loan is a loan used to buy houses and other properties’
2) Your usual/desired rate per 1000 words for further engagements with us.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I am interested to work with you on this job. I am a native English speaker. I have a masters in English literature. I have been teaching English at high school level for four years. Sample sent on demand.