I have a "quick cash newsletter" and I'm looking for a reseacher to come up with a 100 new ideas.
That family vacation you enjoy each year might be causing you some financial stress this summer. How can you afford a vacation when the economy is in such disarray? Here are a few ideas for protecting your finances if you have your heart set on a vacation but need to cut back on expenses:
• Start by getting online and researching free activities in your destination well in advance of your trip. Perhaps you and your family can take up hiking. Be creative. Can you turn bird watching into a game? Visit a lake so your kids can swim all day? Go on a weeklong camping trip that allows your family to spend quality time bonding?
• Before getting in your car or stepping on the airplane, set a daily budget. Make envelopes for each day you will be on vacation, and place the appropriate amount of cash in each envelope- no more and no less. These envelopes represent the wallet you have for each day of your vacation. Be sure to save one fun activity for the end of the vacation. Pay for everything with cash, using the money from the appropriate day's "wallet." This method will create a psychological barrier to impulse purchases. If you are tempted to splurge one day, you will be dissuaded when you realize it will affect your ability to enjoy a fun planned activity down the road.
• Then leave all of your credit cards (except one for emergencies) at home. Be sure that the more financially responsible spouse carries the credit card so that you are less likely to harm your finances with rash expenditures.
• Are you a member of AAA? AAA members are provided free travel services. AAA will book your trip and may even have activity or travel discounts. Contact AAA in advance to inquire about discounts at your destination, even if you prefer to manage the details of the trip on your own. Check your credit card companies and other affiliations to determine whether they will provide you with discounts on car rental, hotel, or activities.
• Vacationers often spend an arm and a leg dining at hotel restaurants and purchasing treats from snack shops inside hotels. Doing a bit of research in advance might save you a ton. If possible, plan your meals and take a trip to the grocery store at the beginning of your vacation (especially if you have a membership card for a local grocery store). Pack lunch bags when going on outings instead of eating at restaurants.
This is just around vacations.... we can do it around a lot of topics.
All examples must be 100% unique and not plagerized in any way, off any website.
I'm looking to give my clinets creative way to save money in this enviroment.
19 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 318 $ tähän työhön
I am looking for my 1st crack in the Freelance community and I have plenty experience in article writing. I used to work for my schools daily newspaper.
hi, i m the student of law. so,the topic is easy to understand to me. i will give u good matrial about How to save Money. Give me this project......