ONLY BID IF YOU THINK YOU CAN MEET THE TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS BELOW. THE PROJECT WILL BE DEEMED INCOMPLETE WITHOUT THESE TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS.
Technical Requirements (MUST MEET):
1. The total size of the fbx model must be under 3MB, The lesser the better. (compress images, use low poly models)
2. The model must be in scale. Set the metric system such that (1 unit = 1 meter). (For reference attached is a file which is a 1-meter cube)
3. Set the origin of the model at x and z-axis centre of the home and Y axis right at the tip of the floor. (Image attached)
4. Embed the material/textures in the fbx file.
1. I need a fantastic looking 3D model home that looks very realistic and well designed (See attached image for some inspiration).
2. It can be one of your past work or some modified version, that is fine.
3. It needs to have at least 1 living room and a bedroom/dining room and a bathroom. (just a single floor, transparent from the top down view, but has a ceiling when seen from inside)
4. Leave some free space in the living room and dining room for (sofa, coffee table and dining table). The model you submit will be used as a base here for demo [login to view URL] So other furniture can be added dynamically and hence the need for some space.
5. Attached is an example of the minimum quality I expect for the look and feel.
6. If you have a draft of what you will be submitting, attach images/fbx file in the bid.
7. We just need the model file, No rendering necessary.
We're a startup looking to associate with talented 3D modellers who love the challenge and think they can meet up to these demands. If we fall in love with your work, we WILL hire you for a lot more floor plans and other models that we need. You will be very well compensated for your time and talent.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hii, Sir I have checked the job post and also link you have attached. I am having 3+ year experience, I am very sure I can do this job for you. I am ready right now. Thanks, Kuljeet