We are seeking for a confident Solidworks 3D Modelling Professional with imagination and creative capabilities to form part of our IP team in our office in Cornellà de Llobregat (Barcelona), working in R&D and development of European Research Projects.
The key responsibilities of the Mobile Developer will include:
• Participates as a member of the industrial processes team.
• 3D modelling of pilot/small hydraulic plants.
• Detailing of CAD models (Sheet metal parts, machine parts, assemblies, piping design).
• Solidworks – piping assembly design.
• Selection of mechanical and electrical components based on commercial availability.
The ideal candidate shall have:
• Degree education in Mechanical/Industrial processes discipline.
• Experience working as a 3D CAD modelling professional.
• Required knowledge: Solidworks – piping assembly design.
• Desired knowledge and experience in pilot/small hydraulic plants assembly.
• Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities; creative thinking, personal initiative and strong communication skills.
• Capacity to work both independently and within an international team.
• A unique experience working in an international, dynamic and growing group in science, technology and industry.
• Flexible working hours and a competitive salary with other benefits.
• On the job training and participation in workshops to achieve the tasks above.
93 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
I am a solidworks expert. I have many experiences in the field of 2D drawing, 3D modelling, designing I can complete your projects with a high quality and within a short time.
hello sir I am professional solidworks user with first class in engineering .We have a team of engineers from india to help you in cad cam cae services . please give me an opportunity to work. regards kalp
Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert with more than 10 years of experience. Let’s discuss the project details and I’ll assure that your job is done according to your specific instructions and prior to deadline.