I am a structural engineer having recently purchased a copy of Revit LT 2016 to aid in the preparation of architectural/structural drawings. I do not need to share my Revit models with other engineers or architects so prefer to keep all project documentation (architectural / structural) in a single rvt file. Currently I am outsourcing drafting work (to 2D AutoCAD user) for small portal frame buildings and want to explore the possibility of doing more modelling / drafting myself in Revit (particularly since clients prefer 3D). I need assistance putting together a reasonable “template” to be used on these projects.
Produce approx. 11 page drawing set of portal frame building fabricated from cold formed sections. Drawings from previous projects will be provided for reference. Tasks include
• Create project template (dimension styles, line styles, text, weld symbols, materials, wall/roof types etc.)
• Create professional looking title block / sheet
• Create beam/column family for “top hat” purlins
• Create beam/column family for “C” purlins
• Create beam/column family for “Z” purlins
• Create families for knee and apex connections
• Create family for base plate and other connections
• Create family for flanged M12 and M16 bolts as well as tek screw
• Create a family (or group) for a single portal frame comprising of columns, rafters, knee and apex connection, base plate and hold down bolts
• Create family for roller door, roller door brackets and guides
• Create PA door and window family (basic)
• Create family for barge, ridge and vertical capping/flashings
• Standard details (drafting views – edge thickening, bored piers, base plate fixing, flashings etc.)
The drawings provided will be for reference only, I will provide sketches and mark-ups for a new project of similar complexity (roller door locations and jamb details, bracing, frame dimensions for example may differ from reference drawings). The main objective is to create a reusable template and as such families and details should be prepared with this in mind. Automatic scheduling of as many components as possible (columns, rafters, strap bracing, purlins, girts etc.) would be ideal.
If interested please PM for reference drawings.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I'm sure I can help as I have experiance in large projects by revit as I'm working in Riyadh Metro Project FAST consortium where Atkins are the leaders of our design venture so all my work is being reviewed by them
i have a experience in 3d buildings, there are about five experts with me so delivery will be soon with good quality, send me a sample 2d to 3d work ..if its satisfies you..can proceed send a file to start