Simple materials/textures. Object of project is *not* photorealism but illustration.
All technical components are modelled by me initially in freecad and exported for import to blender.
Require object/scene in blender as follows:
1. Overview showing hole in ground next to house (detail level: simple/illustrative)
2. Pumpstation lowered in hole.
3. 2 pipes connected.
4. Side of pumpstation cut away to show insides.
5. Pump and components lowered into pumpstation.
6. Bottom of pumpstation filled with concrete (fluid simulation)
7. Hole around pumpstation filled with gravel chippings (particles system)
8. Water animated to enter through pipe, several times until up to pipe. (fluid simulation)
9. Water flows out through pump. (fluid simulation)
I've made a start (see attachment) but not pleased with results
Hey, take a look on my samples: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] your result is not bad so far! just wondering what is exactly you dont like? regards, Alex.
24 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 166$ tähän työhön
Hello I'm Ehab I work on Blender 3D and I have some experience in interior design and product design and you can see some of my work in my portfolio Thanks Ehab
My name is Mauricio. I have a lot of knowledge in Blender 3D, in creating 3D models, animations and textures for Final Render. I am available to work with you.