The project is described in full on my website, here: [login to view URL]
I'm looking for a 3D artist to create rigged and textured models for the main characters in my game. There are a total of three major characters, described below, who need detailed models capable of humanoid animation. Although I have some inspiration and concept art for the characters, it's not that important that the characters be absolutely unique. A best-case scenario would probably be to find an artist who has a library of previously created characters that could be reskinned for my needs, rather than a completely custom model built from scratch.
My budget for this work is somewhere in the $500-2000 range (USD), depending on the quality and detail. I'll need to see a portfolio of your work to make sure it generally fits with the aesthetic and tone I'm looking for. Ideally you could provide an unskinned, rigged model (low-poly is fine) so I can ensure it imports and animated properly in Unity.
- The Look & Feel should be realistic, but not hyper-realistic. I'm not trying to push the limits of character art in this game.
- I'm using Unity, so all models should be rigged to work properly in Unity using standard Humanoid animations.
- Models should contain proper blend shapes to support lip sync and eye/blink control.
- Poly count should be somewhere in the 10k - 30k range per model, with lower resolution LODs.
- Materials/Textures should support PBR workflow (not Specular workflow). That is, the materials should minimally contain the following textures types: Base Color, Normal, Metallic, Roughness. I'm using Unity's HDRP.
47 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 2113$ tähän työhön
Hello, I have read the project description. I'm a professional 3D modeler with more than 10 years of experience, 5 stars feedback and 100% completion rate. I can start your project right now. Regards!