Given: i) Resources for task
- 14 high poly hair models in .obj format including .mtl and texture files
- A head model.
- A code to render these models in a browser (for testing purpose).
Sub-tasks to achieve the objective:
A. Mesh Simplification
1. Reduce the size of each model between 25k- 40k polygons.
2. Transferring chromatic qualities of the original model to the low poly model, to keep
rendering quality high & preserve good color knowledge (i.e. associating low geometries to high color information).
3. Fit/Resize the hair models to a given head model.
B. Light Baking
1. Light Baking for realistic real-time rendering of hair models without using hair shader in a
- This step will require rendering at high resolution using hair shaders in some 3d
software like Blender, Maya, Daz3D or any other software of your choice.
- Then baking light maps & other maps from previous steps.
- Using these baked textures to give illusion of Realistic 3D hair while they are
rendered in browser.
- Images showcasing the end quality expected are attached below.
In case you have another way to achieve the objective mentioned in sub-task 4, you can share that too.
The objective is to achieve the classic bob look (shared with you) but anything similar to the GIF or better will also be encouraged.
Please submit a proposal if you are interested in the taking up the task. Proposal should mention –
i) How you are going to achieve the goal including tools, software, etc?
ii) Time required for completing the task (for all 14 models)
Also kindly share your previous work in light baking demonstrating your expertise in the task.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 450$ tähän työhön
Hello, I am interested about this job. I have to see a sample of your high poly hair to being able to calculating time and cost but my workflow will be Zbrush,maya,substance painter. Sincerely Takavach.