We want to create a better map for our game. We are not Unity experts or level design experts, therefore we are trying to prove a concept which consist of a methodology of importing real world small map segments to Unity 3D.
The goal is to import terrain data from [login to view URL] using Gaia and roads data from [login to view URL] using EasyRoads3D v3 into the same scene, combining them toghether. Both data are from the same geolocation (about 25km² around -20.167939, -43.953876) or you can suggest another.
How may you do it
- Following this tutorial, [login to view URL] , you must import .raw terrain info file from given geolocation using Gaia and create a beautiful landscape scene (same quality as the tutorial, including the lake)
- Following instrutions shown in this video: [login to view URL], import the .osm roads info file from given geolocation using EasyRoads3D v3.
- Place the road in the expected position with most accurary possible
- If roads are not accurate or complete, you will need to fix it using EasyRoads3D functionalities.
- We cannot provide support on how use the assets, please read the following documentation.
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
- We will provide you access to the Unity assets. You won't need to buy anything.
- ***We expect to pay 100 USD to test the proposed methodoly.***
- The imported map will not be used.
What happens next
- This project is to prove a concept, if the freelancer is sucessfull, he will be hired for a 500 USD to 1000 USD map creation project.
- We are expecting a funding, and the 500 USD to 1000 USD can turn into a 3000 USD map project.
- If you are a Unity expert or level design expert, and think you have a better methodology for map creation, we will be pleased to hear!
26 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello. How are you? [login to view URL]!FTJFwYTB!-4HwSPFM7m-JHnF2bPwzdiyoNulogMhLcVX5aw43374 [login to view URL]!sO41Fa5B!5Q7wyFEzbM_szzE8CaSm8q_7858xZJ5Ps9CeBKoI8pE Please check it. Thanks.
Hello I am a Unity 3d Developer I can create your map the way you want it I am now available for getting long term projects So please contact me if you want your map to be done by me Thank you