I need to model several chairs and other furniture. For this test, I need a team or individual capable of creating good 3D models from scratch, following the criteria below (find the .dwg of one of the chairs -for reference- attached. I will provide a texture for the metal and a texture for the fabric):
Please keep in mind (mandatory):
- Maximum 80,000 triangles per model.
- Work in real world scale, using metric system.
- Work with squares and triangles.
- Optimize cuts.
- Do not cross polygons.
- Make cuts in the UV, we need an UV map that we can later adapt to different textures.
- Do not use turbosmooth or meshsmooth.
- If you use turbosmooth, you must optimize it.
- Make the cuts on the texture for its UV mapping or UV layout.
- Map size 2K (2048x2048)
- Use normal maps for details on the cushions.
- Use one single texture file, that will contain the texture for the metal, and the texture for the fabric.
- Names for the map DIFFUSE – NORMALMAP – ROUGHNESSMAP-AOMAP.
- All maps must be in PNG format
- Send substance or PSD file depending on what you used for the texture. Preferably, use substance.
- Send one preview per product.
- Sent 3D object in FBX format.
- Save all in one folder.
- Zip the folder and send.
Please bid on the cost for this one chair, and only if you have read the requirement completely.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 52$ tähän työhön
I am modeller I have 4 yr experience and I will do in less price plzz send me ur reference then I will start ur work and I will give u in original quality it will look original
Hello. My name is Carlos. I'm from Argentina. I'm interest in this project. I've worked in similar project. I've modeling weapons (axes and sword) for 3D games, a few years ago. Awaiting for your feedback. Regards.