Designing a plastic injected assembly (Air Plenum Box) with the use of Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) to optimize airflow by minimizing turbulence, minimize noise levels and thermal losses.
The assembly should consist of the following parts:
- Outer rigid shell (Plastic) that could consist of two main parts upper and lower parta
- Connection collar (Plastic), to connect the outer shell with a flexible duct; such collar could include a damper blade to control the volume of airflow passing through.
- Inner insulating foam (EPP or EPS), to minimize thermal losses and minimize noise levels.
- External hanging brackets, to hang the assembly from the ceiling.
- Internal Brackets to fix air diffuser to the assembly.