1. I was hired to revamp the graphics to a game. It was built with Blender and three.js. I've completed the new graphics, but I don't work too well in Blender. I need some help replacing the models and backgrounds. All the new artwork is completed.
2. The files they sent me are a bunch of Blender files and reference files. Each scene is comprised of a background along with 3-4 3D models. They animate as well. Each model has a blender file, so we can copy the settings and code.
3. The 3D models, I'd like to abandon for 2D- My designs are flat and the scenes only have 1 camera, so it made more sense to design in 2D. I would imagine just bringing in the elements and replacing each element. It's important that this scene still stays functional with the existing code.
4. The developer is expecting 2 GLTF files - 1 for each scene. I would be needing the work files along with those. The Developer will take the GLTF files and connect it with the app layer to make it all work.
5. All of my artwork is in SVG, and PSD formats. I'm ready to get this done if you are!
6. It's important that you know blender very well. Not just for modeling- this project requires a very different skillset and experience with Blender. Thanks for reading!