Attached is a zip file of the floor plans, a 3D render, and photos of the spaces.
I'd like someone to do the interior decoration of the entryway and lounge room. Given that I've already decided on the layout I want (see floor plan), and that I've already put in the 2 x couches I want, then this job is more of an interior decoration job which is much easier than full interior design job.
Things you MUST keep in mind:
1) I can not change the colour of the walls (cream)
2) I can not change the brown venetian blinds
3) I can not change the colour of the floor
4) I must use the 2 x couches that you see in the photo (212cm x 93cm). I know they're a bit big but I got them cheap, 2nd hand, and they work pretty well in the room I think
5) I like the layout of the room so far... creating a TV area in one half of the room, and in the other half I'd like to have a games area for the kids. So some shelves against the wall, a rug, bean bag (you'll the blue bean bag in the photos but if you don't like I can use the bean bag in the rumpus room)
6) I like the dark brown entry table which is in the photos and I think it's a good spot for it, but if you think that's a silly idea, let me know
7) The roof is white and in the lounge room is angled from about 230cm high, right up to about 380cm. There are 8 x warm grey wooden beams on the roof
8) I can not change the lights
9) I actually like the wooden venetians. They let streaks of light in when open and when closed they diffuse a warm light into the room. See photos for both open and closed states
10) I like the rug I've used but I can use it in another room if you want to change it. It's cream and brown with one red streak through it
11) I do NOT like the coffee table in the photos so I won't be keeping that one
12) I'd prefer to keep the current TV unit so if you can work with it great, otherwise let me know
13) I do want some indoor plants in the lounge room / entrance
14) You'll see in the photos I have a "flame" lamp (on entrance side table) and tall red / dark brown lamp from Bali. I'd like to use those. I do like warm lamps and red and dark brown would probably work in the lounge room with the dark red / brown floorboards
15) The floorboards are quite a warm brown / red colour. See the photos of them in the sun to get the correct colour representation
16) I like a huge canvas print along the biggest wall in the lounge room. I already have a few canvas prints (see photos) but all of them are too small (I think) for that wall
17) There is one canvas print with a dark brown wooden frame that I think would look good above the entrance side table (which is dark brown).
18) I like the idea of having a full length mirror near the front door so you can do that last-minute check before you leave. I think this could go on the edge of the wall in the "play" area, near the front door (?)
So, to summarise:
- lounge room split into TV area and play / chill area
- mostly interior design because you can't change the walls / floor / etc and I've already decided the basic layout and couches
- I want the entire space to be really warm / inviting / cozy. So please don't go for any industrial / minimal ideas.