We would like a 3d graphic of a U.S. built home to show how our product works. This will be a print piece but will also be used in a video for motion graphics. Therefore, we would need a vector or actual design file.
I would like to pick the absolute best designer that will have the ability to understand U.S. construction and show the different materials used in the construction.
Our timeline is very tight, so the timeliness of the quote and design is crucial.
Here will be the steps:
1. We will approve the Budget and Portfolio.
2. We will send some different homes to model the construction off of.
3. We will ask the designer to create “Cut-outs” in the home to show different areas within the home and within the walls where our product is used.
4. Two revisions of the home to make sure it meets the U.S. building requirements
5. I will print out the graphic and we will draw on it to identify specific areas where our product is used. We will scan that and send it back to you.
6. The designer will take the scanned picture we send back and make changes to the graphic to note the specific areas where our product is used.
Please see the attached graphics. and provide your previous work with your proposals.