As a young creative company from Germany we visualize real estate by
- Renderings (interior and exterior, high resolution)
- Object movies (virtual, including dubbing)
- Virtual walkthrough properties
We are looking for responsible, creative 3D-artists / designers for several contract work projects in the next months.
- You analyze customer needs, based on existing plans (PDF or 3D formats) and specifications (in German, we provide English translation if required)
- You create renderings, object films (virtually), virtual walk-in properties (compatible with Oculus Rift Hardware)
- Photorealistic modeling, texturing, lighting, dubbing
- The used files and the finished product must be free of copyrights
What you offer:
- Experience in photorealistic architectural visualization
- Experience in working with 3D software (for example Unreal Engine 4)
- A flexible, punctual work with attention to detail
- German language skills are advantageous, alternatively at least English written fluently
What we offer:
- An ambitious company with a young team
- A flat organization
- Interesting, creative orders
- Home Office
- We take over the complete customer acquisition and communication
Are you interested?
Please answer the following questions:
- Which of the following products can you offer?
(please send us a few links to your previous projects/ images)
- How long does each completion normally take?
- Which fixed prices can you offer each (maybe per sqare meter for interior designs):
1) Photorealistic rendering (exterior)
2) Photorealistic rendering (interior)
3) Object movies (virtual, photo realistic tracking shots, dubbing)
4) Virtual walk-in properties (compatible with Oculus Rift Hardware)
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
26 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear Sir/ Mam Please check my portfolio! Here are the projects I've done. If you like please give me an opportunity to provide an excellent work for you. I will make sure you are happy. Regards, Trung.